Gravita India Ltd is a leading Lead Sheet manufacturer and exporter. The company supply Lead sheet for different uses, made from pure Lead and Lead alloy. We have an eco-friendly Lead Sheet manufacturing plant with a capacity of 90 MT and thickness of the sheets ranging from 0.5mm to 5mm.
Lead Sheet Overview:
Lead Sheet is an important product made from Pure Lead and Lead Alloy. Lead Sheet has major importance in chemical and related industries as Lead Metal being resistant against a wide range of chemicals.
Lead Sheet Uses and Application :
- Medical Industry: Radiation Shielding – Laboratories, Hospitals, Dental Offices and Veterinary Clinics
- X-ray and gamma-ray protection
- 75% Used in Building Construction – Roofing, Flashing and Waterproofing
- Corrosion Protection – Acid Storage and Handling – Autoclaves – Precipitators
- Movable Lead Screens
- Sound Barriers and Sound Proofing
- Nuclear Energy Shielding
- Tank Lining
- Vibration Absorbers
We offer Lead Sheet with the below thickness and length:
- Thickness: Minimum thickness 0.5mm
- Length: The minimum width of 1.5 meters and length are subject to the thickness.
Customize thickness, width and length are available as per customer requirement.
Our normal composition options are:
- Pure / Chemical Lead
- Antimonial Lead
- Calcium Lead
Benefits of Lead Sheet:
Gravita Group Lead sheet is produced under ISO 9001 QA systems, ensuring uniformly high product quality.
The versatility of Sheet Lead and its uses:
The high density of Lead Sheet and its “limpness” makes it a very effective material for reducing the transmission of noise through partitions and doors of comparatively lightweight construction. Often the Lead Sheets are adhesively bonded to plywood or to other building boards for convenience of handling. Current developments include a whole range of composite materials employing Lead Sheet for the reduction of noise in the industry and from engines of all sorts. A particular advantage of Lead’s high density is that only relatively thin layers are needed to suppress the transmission of sound. This makes for important space savings in the design of large modern buildings such as hotels and office blocks.