Job Description :
- Achievement of production targets as per the business Plan.
- Controlling cost of production thru optimal consumption of various resources (Raw materials, labor, consumables etc.)
- Ensure the quality of production
- Recording of production Data.
- Implementation of standard production processes.
- Regular Maintenance and upkeep of machines / shop floor area / Apparatus to ensure maximum uptime for production.
- Proper Management of available manpower.
- Implementation of quality standards of the Company.
- Coordination with internal and external Departments/Functions.
- Team motivation, retention and development.
- Preparation of daily/ weekly / monthly MIS reports as required by the management.
Key Desired Attributes :
- Diploma in Engineering in relevant field.
- Minimum 1–5 years relevant experience.
- Excellent man-management skills; productivity and labor management skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team-development skills.
- Exposure to metal /similar Industry.