Job Description :
- Drawing up production planning and scheduling; activities pertaining to production, planning of raw materials, inventory,PET Washing line / plant etc for PET Production.
- Supervising and motivating team of engineers / supervisors / workers / etc.
- Monitoring the PET production processes and adjusting schedules as needed.
- Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed
- Ensuring cost reduction through optimal utilization of all resources
- Ensuring proper handling, storage, packing, labeling, preservation and delivery of goods
- Planning capacity requirements and identify bottlenecks in production capacity
- Handling and optimizing manpower and resources
- Checking the quality of inputs / in-process / output to be processed and ensure that it meets the specification.
- Preparation of weekly / monthly MIS reports as required by the management and ensure that all related activities are carried out as per specifications .
Key Desired Attributes :
- BE / B.Tech or equivalent / CIPET Professional
- Minimum 4 – 5 years relevant experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team-development skills.
- PET Production experience in metal or related industry.
- Exposure to Boretech Washing Line.
- Fully Conversant with Recycle Plant from PET Flakes.