Job Description :
- Drawing up production planning and scheduling; activities pertaining to production, planning of raw materials, inventory,PP Granules/HDPE/LDPE.
- Supervising and motivating team of engineers / supervisors / workers / etc.
- Monitoring the PET production processes and adjusting schedules as needed.
- Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed
- Ensuring cost reduction through optimal utilization of all resources
- Ensuring proper handling, storage, packing, labeling, preservation and delivery of goods
- Planning capacity requirements and identify bottlenecks in production capacity
- Handling and optimizing manpower and resources
- Checking the quality of inputs / in-process / output to be processed and ensure that it meets the specification.
- Preparation of weekly / monthly MIS reports as required by the management and ensure that all related activities are carried out as per specifications .
Key Desired Attributes :
- BE / B.Tech or equivalent / M.Tech.
- Minimum 10+ years relevant experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team-development skills.
- PP/HDPE/LDPE Production experience.
- Exposure to Recycling Industry.