- Responsible for developing strategic sales plans based on company goals that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction for the organization.
- To plan, lead & ensure continuous growth in working zone of engineering plastics, polymer compound, granules and master batch business through increasing share in existing and new customers.
- Develops annual sales plan and direct implementation and execution of sales policies and practices.
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Ensuring strategy, structure, staffing, skills, style and processes are synergetic with the business objectives.
- Manage a sales team, operations and resources to deliver profitable growth & ensuring that employees are result oriented and able to operate as a team.
- Annual resource planning – forecasting resource requirements and managing the source of availability.
- Define and coordinate sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives
- Ensure 100% adherence to the legal compliance as per applicability across Profit centers.
- Oversees and verifies reporting of sales and marketing activities, including leads generated and tracking reports, sales orders received, sales by product, backlog reports and customer lists and determines appropriate reporting frequency, such as weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Requires frequent traveling
|o BE / ME or B Tech /M Tech or equivalent
o Preferably MBA from a reputed institute.
o Post Graduate Diploma In Plastics Engineering
|o Minimum 08 – 15 years relevant experience
o Preferably from Recycling Industry
o preferable catering to Non-woven Industry/ LDPE/HDPE/Masterbatch
o People engaged in the sales of Plastic Granules/PP Chips.
|o Excellent communication, interpersonal and team-development skills
|Following shall be an added advantage:
o Techno commercial Knowledge
o Exposure to Domestic / Overseas markets.