Job Description :
- Responsible for purchase of Raw material and Consumables Locally.
- Liasioning with Govt. & Non Govt. agencies, Pollution and other statutory agencies as per law of land.
- To continuously work upon the cost optimization as per the business plan.
- Responsible for the quality of Raw material procured an recovery of quality & quantity claims from the vendor
- Understand the production requirements, receiving and evaluating quotations, negotiation, placing orders, follow-up for on time delivery and pending orders from Suppliers.
- Receiving materials and arrange for inspection, supervise material handling, its storage
- Development of new vendor and their periodic review and vendor assessment.
- Preparation of daily / weekly / monthly MIS reports as required by the management and ensure that all related activities are carried out as per specifications
- Requires frequent traveling (local within the designated country)
Desired Candidate Attributes :
- MBA / Graduate / Diploma / Certificate course in relevant field
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience, Exposure to the 3rd world countries market
- Independently operating from base location
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Working knowledge of French
- Valid passport.
- Previous foreign working experience would be an added advantage