Lead Ingot Casting Machine is a semi-automatic machine normally uses in formation of the Lead Ingots through a continuous operation. During the casting process a pouring drum pour out the molten Lead on the casting moulds to shape it in the form of Ingots (22-25 Kgs). A water spray line for sprinkling the water from top side to turn down the temperature of ingots normally provides along with this machine.
Model of Ingot casting Machine:
Company supplies two kinds of Ingot casting machines as per the land layout requirements.
1) Horizontal type along with Lead pump.
2) Inclined type without Lead pump.
1) Fast in operation
2) Less fuel consumption
3) Less manpower
4) Compatable high and low temperature
5) Long life span of moulds
6) Industrial robust and flexible design
7) Internationally proven design