CAREER AT GRAVITA
As GRAVITA grows by leaps and bounds and touches new horizons of success, hitherto unattained, it continues to be guided by the principles of effective corporate governance while at the same time pushing up the profitability graph. Gravita firmly believes in the maxim, “The success of a company depends on its workforce.” It is not the gun but the man behind the gun who is responsible for victory. Dedication and sincerity come only when the employees feel that the company cares for them. With this in view, Gravita takes the utmost care of its employees to marshal them into a dedicated task-force.
- We believe in acquiring and retaining the best talent in the industry and constantly strive for their improvement and development.
- We provide equal opportunities for growth to both our male and female employees without any discrimination.
- Training and development are synonymous with progress. We have professional trainers and experts to continuously hone up the skills of our employees.
- We firmly believe in having the right person for the right job. Here we also encourage job rotation.
- Opportunities for overseas exposure are available aplenty with us.
- We believe in ushering in new methodologies and technologies and ways of working to improve and advance productivity and thus invite out-of-the-box thinkers from time to time.
- We give full encouragement to creativity and are always receptive to new ideas.
- We provide safe, comfortable, energetic work environment for all
employees at all levels.
- We are always abreast with new employee welfare schemes and organize get-togethers, sports events and cultural events frequently.
- We encourage our employees to think like entrepreneurs and display innovativeness in the fields of research, development, production, international marketing and administration.
- We are fully aware of our social responsibilities and organize blood donation, eye-camps, etc from time to time.
- We are extremely concerned about the health and safety of our human capital.
And many more reasons …….
If, therefore, you are looking for a rewarding career, Gravita has to be your destination No1. We place great emphasis on nurturing our people and are among a select group of elite companies which offer diversity not only in the field of business but also opportunities and culture. With a truly global mindset, we at Gravita thrive on sharing information across borders and businesses in a work environment that fosters and encourages open, honest and direct communication. A decisive factor in our success is our creativity. We attach great importance to fostering independence and individual responsibility. GRAVITA’S vision is to enrich the quality of life by meeting all the basic needs of our men. The mission is to make GRAVITA GREAT and a name to be reckoned with world wide.
Post: General Manager / Addl. General Manager / Deputy General Manager / Assistant General Manager (Accounts)
Experience: Minimum 10 Years
Education: CA or equivalent
Additional Skills :
- Excellent man-management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team-development skills
- Working knowledge of Tally 7.0 or later versions
Compensation: Best in Industry
Age : 37- 42 Years
Remuneration : As per Grade M.3
Shall be responsible for:
- Finalization of monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly accounts of the organization
- Planning of day to day banking transactions, payments, receipts and foreign exchange transactions
- Coordination with internal auditors, statutory auditors, etc.
- Ensuring integration of accounts related processes like invoicing, product pricing, receivables, vendor payments
- Preparation of monthly profitability statement
- Compliance with tax laws, service tax and other laws
- Forex risk assessment and management
- Develop manuals and policies incorporating best financial & accounting practices which shall be reviewed and updated to ensure a top-end benchmark in the industry
- Maintaining fixed assets registers including depreciation provisions
- Monitoring usage of funds and rotation of funds within companies
- Timely analysis of debtors, creditors, suppliers balances
You can send resume to us. Send
us your details with your resume in word